Wraptite is the external airtight barrier that solves the problem of achieving reliable airtightness in buildings and meets the demands of modern energy efficiency requirements in both residential and commercial buildings. A self-adhering, airtight and vapour permeable barrier.
Benefits of Wraptite
- The self adhered backing ensures an airtight seal
- Can be used in a full wrap of wall and roof of a building
- Vapor permeable
- No ventilation is required
- Tough 3 layer laminate that can resist puncture and tears
- Can be left exposed for up to 120 days
- Lightweight and easy to install
- BBA Certified and Class B s1 d0 in accordance with BS EN 13501-1:2007
The Government announced new Fire Safety (England) Regulations in 2022. These will come into force on 23 January 2023 and apply in England.
The regulations will also require responsible persons in multi-occupied residential buildings which are high-rise buildings, (defined in The Fire Safety (England) Regulations as a building at least 18 metres in height or at least seven storeys,) as well as those above 11 metres in height, to provide additional safety measures, which includes external wall systems.
Etag are a supplier of Wraptite throughout the UK . For more information on Wraptite, please contact our sales team today.